Pages

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Hanging on by my finger tips....

The wagon is racing along - been a bumpy ride and I have been bashed around, at this point I am still on the wagon - hanging on by my finger tips. What wagon you may ask??? The weight loss wagon....

Eish - i am crying out for a gym session. I have not been since Friday eve and the gardening marathon on Sunday. Was not feeling so hot last night and so didn't go. Tonight is Cake Decorating so tomorrow morning it will be on like donkey kong. Feeling a bit frustated with all of this at the mo... Well tomorrow is on like donkey kong - if my colleague and I (we may have erred on the side of hypochondia - ismshmish) are incorrect in our diagnosis of me currently suffering from appendicitis.... Ok - so I am pretty confident that it isn't. I will be all kind of frustrated if it is - then they must just take my tonsils while they are at it. Gall bladder already gone. Any other useless/unnecessary organs that are not on this list - please let me know....

I have done zero/nada/zilch/nothing in the practice department for cake decorating either. Time is so limited. Am hoping that My German or I soon win the lottery (not the silly SA one, lets go EURO) and I can become a home executive. I always thought I would be bored but no way - I would keep myself busy with all kinds of jazz and work on opening that foodie place I so dream of. Need practice and working full time means very little practice time....

Anyways, let me go and Carpe Diem (seize the day)!

Keep it real,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment