Pages

Friday, 02 September 2011

It's the weekend baaaaaaaaaaaby!!!!

Quick update : Traffic last night was bea-u-ti-ful!!! Better than at 6am on a workday - just goes too show, why stress about the things you cannot change and have no control over. What will be, will be! Did you hear that Bronwyn, huh, did you?

Today is Friday and soooo looking forward to the weekend. Plans are that there are no plans :-) Lots of exercise, cook, practice my current useless icing piping technique (I will show that Mini Me Anna who is the REAL cake boss - refer to Cake Decorating post) -  garden (I started trying this out last weekend - still not convinced I was born to do this as opposed to supervising), shopping and hopefully a long lost friend will come holler on Sunday. And I cant wait for all of it! So I must be getting old, I mean uh, older.... As you get older, different things seem to matter. 5 years ago, no wait, even 2.5 years ago my priorities were so different - you would neeeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr ever have caught me in the kitchen or in the garden on a weekend - I would by P-A-R-T-Ying!!!! Now I can't even remember the last time I went to a club.... Guess what though? I am liking where I am now a lot!

On the weight loss from their ain't nothing to report back on. Been eating well, exercising and seen no results thus far this week. These things take time and since I am super impatient - I expect to have dropped a dress size. Realistic? No. Can one dream? Hell yeah!

Also, I am sure am not alone in my current fear of weekend's while adapting to my new lifestyle of being a healthy, portion controlled eater. Weekend's are scary. Yes, you have more time to exercise but you also cant hide yourself behind your desk at work away from your kitchen. Need to remember that I am in control - and food does not control me, it sustains me.... I AM AWESOME!!!!

Have a super awesome weekend ya'll and catch you on the flip side,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment