Pages

Wednesday, 07 September 2011

Two post Wednesday!!!!

So let me introduce you to my antipasto platter.... I was quite proud of this one. I made it as a starter for my folks when they came for dinner to celebrate their 40th anniversary.... Only problem with this antipasto platter is that it is sooo good, you tend to eat too much, which we did and by the time my main course was served we were all quite stuffed :-)

That's one of  my problems, coming from a family of 6 (4 guys in the house) there was no such thing as small portions. Thus when I cook (and eat), even if it is just for my man and I, I make waaaay too much food. Enough for a little army. He always asks when the other people are coming over :-) I am working on it though.

I present you below with my antipasto platter for four - bhahahahahaha

Click on the image to enlarge it


1 comment:

  1. FOOD OMG, next to you that is my favorite thing in the whole world! High five Bronny!!!! nice blog bru I <3 <3 <3 it

    ReplyDelete