Pages

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Troublesome Tuesday

Today is one of those days where I would rather not write. however, in the interests of persevering with this blog here goes much about nothing....

Let's see... Hmmm, well the good news is that I have lost 4kg! Whoop whoop! Thank you scale, thank you world, thank you me!!!! My pants no longer feel like they want to slice my internal organs in half....

Am feeling quite chuffed about the whole thing. This with some vino, cookies and chocolate at the weekend. See, one can enjoy the good things but in moderation....

I go back to the TOO much, TOO little, anything in life with a TOO in front of it - like my momma says - cant be good for you... Ain't that true....

The bad news is I am at a bit of a cross roads today and rather than sit at work, I would like to sit in a dark corner and maybe nap till Christmas. I guess that life will always throw challenges your way - life is a b*tch like that... You can chose one of two ways and what you chose sometimes will define the path that your life will follow.... Eish - deep for a Tuesday morning... Then you start thinking about the "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" cliches - holey smokes, some of us have got to be really strong then by now I guess.

Got the cake decorating class tonight. It is the 4th one of 8 and to be honest I was hoping to get a little more from this. It's pretty expensive and feel like so far we haven't done anything that I couldn't have looked at YouTube for or even a couple of images on the web... Maybe it's cause it's all new and we have to go slower but I am really hoping that tonight we get going now.... C'mon team cake decorating!!!!!

May the force be with you!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment